

Ok so I have been watching Sister Sister lately, (I have Tivo) and it seems like I have seen Brian McKnight on there a lot. And each time it seems like he played a different character. So I know stars make appearances on some sitcoms every now and then, but as a different character each time. Come on now was he desperate; did he really need the money? I’m really confused, I really like Brian McKnight and his music, but I don’t like it when he’s desperate. So I did a Google search and it took me to http://www.imdb.com/ and I found that he was on 3 episodes and he played Clarence in the Before There Was Hip Hop episode and he played Keith twice in Greek to Me, and The Grass is Always Finer episode. These episodes were all filmed in 1998-1999. I don’t know maybe he was struggling during this time. Never the less he’s still awesome and so is the show!
No comments:
Post a Comment